viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

Thank you Sponsor and Followers

After a lot of thinking, it gives me a lot of sadness, but I have to leave the blog I am going to study a master and it is very important for me and my life. My  rl dosent  allow me I have hardly time to be in SL and I am sorry do not be able to blog the time i need. I know that I will regret it because I felt very lucky with all the sponsors I had, thanks to each one of you I enjoyed blogging for you.  I'm going to delete all the groups so you can give the opportunity to other wonderful bloggers I hope you undertand me.
I'm going to delete also sl,  Facebook and Flickr I wish you all the best!! and thank you Followers without you it would have been posible Thank you all for follow in me!!! Kisses <3

Charlize Crumb <3 
                    
                    Thank you so much Sponsors and Followers <3
 
 


              


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario